From: content22207 [mailto:brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 11:00 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Killing Iraqi Civilians

Oh silly me -- I didn't realize the terrorists had fighter planes and
helicopters and laser guided munitions too.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxx>
wrote:
> That is why the Iraqi terrorists should stop killing them... And why
we are
> over there to stop them...

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129dtar7m/M=298938.5002737.6305531.4879638/D=gr
oups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1089990078/A=2254954/R=2/SIG=12c1d43tu/*http://clk.
atdmt.com/TIR/go/yhxxx00103000006tir/direct/01/1089903678829957>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298938.5002737.6305531.4879638/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2254954/rand=549783692>

  _____