Re: [DMCForum] Re: Twin Turbo on eBay...

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Twin Turbo on eBay...

I like how he mentioned "Delorean selected only two approved turbo
installation dealers during production" I never heard of this fact.
Also i like how he through in Legend Turbos to make his car sound rarer
than it really is. Notice that he never mentioned why it was rebuilt
with only 31,000 miles on it.

All i can say is BEWARE.

Mark V