[DMCForum] Re: Spare no expense- Flux Capacitor (Are you listening Travi

[DMCForum] Re: Spare no expense- Flux Capacitor (Are you listening Travis?)

> I haven't forgotten you. :)

> How do you want it? Paypal or something paper in the mail?

Paypal is fine if you can send it in such a way that they
don't try to keep a commission or make me pay fees.

Your hoses cost me $207 + 7.5% tax.  The "core" from your
old hose is so rusted that I'd hate to use it.  But they
should be plentiful from parts cars or maybe I can make
some.  If you wanna do me a nice favor, get me a set of
refrigerant hose ends from a parts car.  I only need the two
at the compressor and the high-side one that holds the
orifice.  These are the parts I need to make up a set of
hoses to go on a car.

As for Mike, his hoses were about $250 = 7.5% tax.  Why his
are more than yours is because I had two ports added to
upgrade his to non-early VIN style.

Both of you have bartered back an unopened bottle of
Ester-100, two bottles of Dura 141, and a box of bolts.

Walt