[DMCForum] Re: universal studios question

[DMCForum] Re: universal studios question

Hi Marc,
I know what you mean, its very annoying watching "rich people"
skipping the queue! I'm by no means rich, but seeing as this is a
thing we were thinking of for our honeymoon, I wouldn't mind paying
extra money to have a better time. It would be Saturday August 14th
that we would be there, I'd imagine this would be a very busy day?

Greg, you're right, if the Hill Valley Square was closed due to
filming (as it was a few years ago when I was there) then it would be
a waste of money, the front of line ticket would then be the better
and much cheaper option.
John