[DMCForum] Re: universal studios question

[DMCForum] Re: universal studios question

Yes.  My wife and I did the VIP Tour in CA I think in 2001.  It was
really great!  We were able to get off of the small tram and walk
around the clock tower, the lawn and surrounding buildings.  There
was the orange Supra that was used in Fast and the Furious just
sitting there and I got to talk to the owner and get a few video
shots of it.  It really was a super-modified car.

The movie hadn't been released yet, so I wasn't familiar with it.

You get to go into the the sound stages, prop warehouse, first in
line for all attractions, first selection of seats for all shows and
a bunch of other stuff.  I also got to see the BTTF III DeLorean
rotting away in a vast parking lot where the prop department is.
Still had those huge whitewalls on it.

Personally, I won't go back to Universal Hollywood unless I can do
the VIP tour again.

Johnny
5518

> Hi lads,
> Has anyone been on the Universal Studios (california) VIP tour? Its
> about 6 hours long, you get to walk around the backlots, hill
valley
> square etc., and jump the queue's on all the rides. Just wondering
if
> it is worth the $135 price, versus say a front of line ticket for
> $90, which guarantees you only 15 minute wait for any ride.
> Anyone been there?! Thanks!
> John

click here