Re: [DMCForum] 4x10 rear speakers

Walt, they actually make a plastic cup that surrounds the speaker, see
the link i provided http://tinyurl.com/2we4b

Mark V

On Thursday, July 8, 2004, at 10:47  PM, Walter Coe wrote:

>> I bought the ones
>> on clearance because I'm CHEAP!
>
> Johnny, it looks like I paid way too much, but then maybe
> not.  They list the Pioneer for about the same price as I
> saw at Circuit City.  Price is no indicator of rated
> capacity.  The lower wattage ones were the more expensive.
> From the photos, I could tell that some of them were junk.
> The orange one looked really cool, though.
>
>> make sure you use a baffle or something to eliminate the
> destructive interference.
>
> Hey Greg, can you say this again but in laymen terms?  Where
> is there room for a baffle?  If it is supposed to eliminate
> the destructive interference, then wouldn't the baffle go
> between the speakers?  Like do we hang them on the trim
> panel or wear them on our heads?  What is a baffle?  Do they
> come in purple Calvin Klein BTTF version?  I'm baffled.
>
> Walt
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Come see all of my Photo's at my Website's
http://groups.msn.com/DMCPhotos/shoebox.msnw
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime
http://www.exoticrides.com/galleries/showgallery.php?ppuser=57

click here