week was Iraqi "wars". This week is BBQ wars. Next week I'll start a
thread Re: boxers vs briefs...

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Louie G <louie@xxxx> wrote:
> Although I consider myself a North Carolinian now, I won't touch NC
BBQ. I lived in Texas until I was 10, and am totally spoiled on smoked
brisket. We just couldn't fathom pork soaked in vinegar when we moved
up here. We had all sorts of cute names for the native BBQ when we
moved to NC like Baribi-douche etc because of it being vinegar based.
We'd have superbowl cookouts and my Mom would do all sorts of crazy
things like put a Massengill next to the Barbicue sauces to make the
locals feel like home lol. If you guys want REAL barbicue, go to east
Texas. There's a chain down there called Bodacious BBQ... they make
the best in the world as far as I'm concerned :-). -Louie

> content22207 wrote:
> > With all due respects, you really should chop it. Soaks up the sauce
> > *SO* much better. You can put a gallon on chopped BBQ and it sucks it
> > right up.
> >
> > What about the hush puppies? Isn't a balanced meal without them
> > (Southern food pyramid is a bit flatter than USDA's).
> >
> > Bill Robertson

click here