[DMCForum] Re: Time for a new political discussion...

[DMCForum] Re: Time for a new political discussion...

> Hi "wayofcain".  Is that your name?  It's not anonymous
> voting if I discuss the ballot with friends.  In some
> respects, I'm a stinking liberal.  But in most respects I'm
> a libertarian.  I cannot claim loyalty to a political party
> when my own standards are so eclectic.  I'm not concerned
> with what people think of me.  If I were then I wouldn't go
> barefoot everywhere.

The name is Cain Grimes. I havent been able to figure out how to get
it to display my name like it does for some people, sorry about that.

My point was that if you are going to pay your taxes and use public
roads and other programs such as, Social Security, Medicare, etc.
Then you should vote or else your fate is in the hands of us shoe
people. :) (I am probably your direct opposite, I wear black steel
toe Doc Martin boots everywhere) Being forced into paying your taxes
and not exercising your right to help Govern yourself makes you more
of a slave and less of a citizen.

You don't have to vote on all issues and you definately don't have to
tell people how you voted.

If you don't want to vote, then don't. Us voters will decide for you.
But, the reasons you stated for not voting just seem a little weak.

click here