Re: [DMCForum] Re: Conservatives In My Bedroom

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Conservatives In My Bedroom

Well, you see, some people are just are special. They can say "go fuck
yourself" on the floor of the Senate a few months after going nuts for
John Kerry saying the word "fuck" in an interview in Rolling Stone.

You're forgetting that the reason these people are in power is because
they know what's best for every single individual in this entire
country. I mean, don't you want your entire life controlled by a
government employee of the public? Oh, wait.

Actually, I had a thought: Maybe they want to control what's going on in
other people's bedrooms because theirs are so boring most of the time.

You can't say "fuck" to some people -- it's like saying "steak" to a
starving man.

--Farrar

content22207 wrote:
> The conservatives don't care what I watch on TV -- they care what I do
> in my own bedroom behind closed doors with the curtains pulled.
>
> Bill Robertson

click here