[DMCForum] Re: Time for a new political discussion...

[DMCForum] Re: Time for a new political discussion...

As weak as the other parties are, not voting Democrat or Republican
or not voting at all is just allowing others to decide your fate.

Right now any vote for any party other than the Dem or Rep parties is
a throw away vote. This election is too important for that stuff.

And as far as not voting goes, I am so tired of people acting like
NOT voting is a way of protesting. The president down to your local
representatives are all your employees. You wouldn't deal with an
employee you didn't want by standing clear would you?

I am going to stay totally unbiased on the partisan talk because I
doubt I will sway anyone to my side, and no one is swaying me, so it
is kind of pointless. In fact it sounds like everyone on here has
already decided. Just make sure you follow through and vote.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> >We agree on this..  I never claimed to be on the
> >left...  But it is the lesser of 2 evils, and these
> >days you have to choose.
> ><snip>
>

> Choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing an evil.  You
don't HAVE
> to choose either.
>
> Greg

click here