[DMCForum] dead car law

The other day I was discussing with my mom about buying a project car
and parking it in the back yard until I get it running to my likeing
and my insurance goes down after my wreck. My sister butted in and
told me there was a law against stationary cars in the yard. I for
one have never heard of having one car that does not run being
ilegal. If anyone knows of such laws please help. I know mechanics
well and have everything to work on a car so getting the work done on
the car is no problem. It's money that gets me, I see cars all the
time on ebay but by the time I talk my mom in letting me get it it's
gone. This time I am looking at the one at DMCH, $7600, which is in
the perfect price range, under $10k. It's get a DeLorean which I
would die for or get my sister's '94 Wrangler, so if anybody has a
project car for less than the one at Houston let me know at
JoshP1986@xxxxxxxxx and we'll talk.
      Peace out,
            Josh

click here