[DMCForum] Thank G-D

Well I herniated a lumbar disc on Saturday at PF.

I was is so much pain I could hardly believe it.

Sunday it was even worse, driving for 15 hours home.

By Monday AM  I had an MRI that showed an 11mm x 14mm x 23mm  piece of my
L3/4 disc crushing my spinal cord and left L4 root. Tuesday morning  I had the
disc fragment surgically removed and by Tuesday afternoon I was pain  free.

I thank G-D but I should really thank the neurosurgeon.

Dave  & 6530

"Just Say  NO, to the COUCH POTATO!"®

To see how go to _www.tvpedaler.com_ (http://www.tvpedaler.com/)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor