Re: [DMCForum] Josh's D mating with the Grand Hotel

Re: [DMCForum] Josh's D mating with the Grand Hotel

Well if he did the modification i submitted to Gullwing Magazine it
would be impossible to start in gear.

A good friend gave me the schematics on how to make the starter not
crank unless the clutch is depressed to the floor just like all of the
newer cars require you to start them. It is an excellent and reversible
easy modification we should all do to bring our cars up to date.

Mark V

On Wednesday, June 23, 2004, at 07:56  AM, Travis Goodwin wrote:

> Rumors abound, but I've heard 2.
>
> 1. Started the car with it in gear.
> 2. Foot slipped and hit the gas accidentally.

Come see all of my Photo's at my Website's
http://groups.msn.com/DMCPhotos/shoebox.msnw
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime
http://www.exoticrides.com/galleries/showgallery.php?ppuser=57

click here