From: Eric Itzel [mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 5:41 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] gas mileage

Hey guys

First of all, I hope everyone had a good return trip from P.F. Last
weekend was a lot of fun.

For those of you who left P.F. and traveled up I-81, let me ask you
this. How was your gas mileage? Do you remember the places you had to
gas up in Virginia?

I ask this in the name of science to provide a check for my own economy
when I make that drive.

Eric Itzel
vin 4433

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor