Re: [DMCForum] Re: God and Marc Levy

In a message dated 6/21/2004 1:59:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx writes:
additional evidence as to my feelings on disagreements
like this; I spend 2 weeks with the Koncelik family.
In the past we have had in depth discussions on
religious and political issues.  We disagree on many
things, yet I felt welcome in their home, as they are
in mine.
Chris and Marc lock up on this one all the time
Its fun to watch them go at it.

Something you don't see on this list besides Marcs opinions.
He is a very and I mean Very hard worker.  He did more than I ever expected
he would and did not complain on the long hours (2AM).  He came with no
reservation and again at the show added the dimension I needed to feel comfortable to
leave registration and do the show.  That I believe (non religous comment) is
the reason the show went so smooth.  I wish more you could see that side of
Marc.

I am used to it by now and I really think a lot of the comments made are just
to get you all going.  He has his beliefs but he is good at pushing peoples
buttons.

For those of you wanting a shot at him maybe next time I will get the dunking
booth.
It may raise more than the raffle car.

Take care.

Ken