Re: [DMCForum] Did Pigeon Forge Kick Anyone Else's Butt?

Re: [DMCForum] Did Pigeon Forge Kick Anyone Else's Butt?

I was dead on stage at about 8:00
This show I was doing fine until then
it was one of the easiest we did believe it or not
The planning was disasterous but the event went well

For those of you that wonder and I have had a lot of questions on the timing
of Sat night

We did Thrusday and Friday on Schedule as you know and I got my sleep
Saturday Rob had his problems getting there and so did Fred so we moved that
to the evening adding about 45 minutes then the auction was a last minute
(lasting about 55 minutes) for four items.

For what they did for the show I have no complaints and it was quite
entertaining,
Now Claudia is in the used car business LOL

Believe it or not I had hoped to end by 9:30
Instead we went to 11:30

But My honest thoughts (all kidding aside),  We see each other once every two
years and I did end the other evenings early so if one night did not follow
the schedule, as long as we had fun then let it go.  I thought the three BTTF
people had the audience.  Very few people left.

PS the Tux was hot under the lights

I will detail my thoughts later but I had a few people e-mail me priovately
and tease me about do I have a watch since we gave a detailed schedule this
time and of course blew it on Saturday.

Take care

Ken

click here