Re: [DMCForum] God again... Last time??

You know, that is humorous to a respective point.  The
time when there were 30+ God posts.. I kept out of
that because I knew it was an
agnostics/evolution/athiest vs Christians discussion,
so I stayed out and never even read them.  If you find
my respective webpage that has the restoration of my
car, I name off my Savior many times.  In alot of my
posts, I name off Christ because I'm not afraid to
show my testimony and give credit to a power higher
than I.  My license plate is a testimony to my Savior,
and me getting safely home after 1000+ miles of
driving to and fro for the first time ever on the
interstate makes me grateful to a higher power.
Anyhoo, that's all I really have to say there.