[DMCForum] God again... Last time??

Funny Erik...  Because it is clear to me ever since
this God discussion started a few weeks back, all of
the bible thumpers have to include God in every post
to the Forum AND the DML.  They are looking for the
discussion, not me.

I agree, we have had enough of the God talk..  It was
fun and healthy, but no one will win.  Besides, I'd am
tired of seeing the God reference in every post from
those people (you know who you are!)