From: Wilhelm Starberg [mailto:wilm@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 1:22 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Unused and unknown connectors.

Hi,

While searching for my vacuum solenoid, I found some unused connectors
that would like to know the use of...

Here is a pic of the first unknown connector:

http://home.broadpark.no/~wstarber/pics/unknownplug1.jpg

It's a two pole, looks like the one to the fuel pump.

Here is a pic of 3 more:

http://home.broadpark.no/~wstarber/pics/unknownplug2.jpg

I have numbered the connectors, I believe con. 1 is for the
frequency valve? I Ohm'ed con. 2 and one of the pins has 0 Ohm to
one of the pins on the idle microswitch, so I guess this one is
for the vacuum solenoid (wich might explain why a can't find the
solenoid anywhere...).
Connector 3 I have no idea what is, it is a two pole.

Any help appreciated.

--
Wilhelm Starberg

click here