[DMCForum] Re: Modifications To My Car

Bill,

If I've said it once, I've said it one hundred times:

Although I'm one of the loudest proponents of keeping cars -mostly-
historically correct, your car was screwed up and had the wrong d---n
engine in it when you bought it so it's not like you made it any
worse. It's not like you took a perfectly good Volvo-varient engine
and ripped it out, you had the wrong engine and it grenaded on you so
you performed a really cool experiment. You not only kept a PRV
varient in the car, but as you said, it's totally reversible.

Screw whoever's leaning on you. My only question is:

Why are you posting and not on your way up here????

Rich A.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx>