[DMCForum] Re: God Squad

>> Personally, I think that God shows people who believe all
>> the evidence they need.

Agreed. I have been given proof of God's existance. I can share it
with others, tell them about my experiences, but it won't be proof to
them. It's proof to me because I know who I was and who I am. I know
my inner thoughts and feelings and how they have been changed as a
result of God's work in my life. I see the effects of His work all
around and within me. I see proof every day.

This brings up a different topic: There is a spirit world. "Ghosts",
if you want to call them that, do exist. I know; I have had several
direct experiences as a result of my father's dabbling in the occult.
In one case I actually spoke to one via my father "channeling". That's
right - heard it with my ears, spoke to it with my mouth. Just like
talking to another person.

Can I prove it? Nope. Wish I could. He wasn't always successful in
channeling, but others had similar experiences with him. However, I
would submit that anyone who got into the occult or played with
channeling and other such things would quickly find their own proof.
Assuming, of course, they were honestly seeking it - not just trying
to debunk it. I doubt anything would be given to you going into it
that way.

Note that I don't recommend this. People who are into the occult are
essentially being toyed with by demons. A human interacting with a
million year old entity that knows everything, tell me the human has a
chance. I was convinced that the "ghost" I was speaking to had my best
interests in mind. Yeah, right. They're very good liars. ;)

-Ryan

click here