[DMCForum] Re: A strange and disturbing issue

[DMCForum] Re: A strange and disturbing issue

Hey Rich almost perfect  - but instead of the PNP's there are mounted
NPN transistors.

While there - get yourself also a 1kOhm resistor and a diode like a
1N4002 or similar.
With that I found a simple way to prevent door-locking while one
or both doors are open. I started to include this in the description
along with a detailed description how to install a remote for the
locks. But I couldn't finish it yet as my baby wants me to work on
her.
In the next two weeks I try to finish it.

Elvis

P.S. Ryan - drop the standby "current". Current and voltage are two
very different things !