[DMCForum] Under a week now!

  Well everyone, we are officially under a week to
being at PF.  I can't tell you how excited I am -
#3299 has had almost $18k in retoration now, and I am
so proud of everything that has been done.  I just
finished putting abrand new starter, radiator, and
installed a transmission cooling system on my auto
tranny.  From the backissues, this seems to be one of
the most valued upgrades a auto tranny owner can
accomplish.  I also had my cooling fans inspected,
disassembled, and put back together - motors and all.
All I have to do is get some R12 in the car and
possibly replace my rear tires, and we'll be ready to
go!

Anyhoo, sorry to go on my own tangent there.  The main
reason for this message is coming up with a way for
being able to identify one another at PF.  I figured
the best way (other than the DMCF buttons) would be by
license plates.  After all, almost everyone of us has
some sort of a vanity plate - that's IMHO - the best
indicator as to who's who.  Everything I've done to my
car is under the stainless or under the engine bay
cover, so if you're looking for mine: 1. Stainless
body 2.  Doors that go up and 3. "He Heard" plate =P.
What's everyone else's plates because I'm literally
making a list so I can meet some of you guys who have
been a great help to me.  Anyhoo, see everyone there;
I can't wait!!!!!  Oh, and I can't wait to meet all
the vendors (literally all of them in the US except
the obvious nomad in CA) who I've done business with
on getting #3299 back on the road.  Oh, I'm bringing
my D paraphernalia (whatever fits in the trunk with my
luggage =) ), which includes some catalogs from DMCH
under a "different" name from 1986 and 88.  I don't
know how rare those are, but I figured anything I
could bring to the table would be welcome!

Jeremiah