[DMCForum] Re: God Squad

Marc, it seems you're just against religion.

I don't know if the soldiers in the Crusades were guilty or not. I
can't judge that, I'll leave it to God.

But Islam is very different from Christianity. I always immediately
think of God as Jesus' dad. If you're going to start talking about
other religions, use their name so I'm not confused. Allah is not the
same as God.

"Again See above..  We can say now it was not supported
by the bible, but those people back then thought it
was.  Religion is about control, maybe we needed this
back when people could not understand WHY they should
not kill, or steal.  It was easier to just say
"Because God said so!".  Kind of like when your
parents tell you to do it, "Because I said so"."

And we don't have murders or theft anymore, right? We've evolved past
that as a society?

"Sure, they could have left.. but outside they did not
have food, shelter, and medical care.  "

Yes they did. We weren't housing anyone, we went to a school where
anyone was welcome. They could go home at any time, back to everything
they had before. We weren't "invading", just visiting.

And please don't bring the President into this, that was uncalled for.
Besides, he's not using what he *thinks* is the Bible as justification
for anything. That, and I think he actually reads the Bible.

Anyone who has access to a Bible (or any religious writing) and then
does something contrary to it is not a functioning member of their
religion. This applies to the extremists in every religion.

The people who crashed the planes into the WTC towers were not
following what their religion says, as far as I know.

-Adam Stadnick
No Pigeon Forge this year
No VIN, yet (hoping for 3416)