[DMCForum] Re: A strange and disturbing issue

[DMCForum] Re: A strange and disturbing issue

Try testing the water drops for voltage with a multimeter I guess,
just to mainly see how much juice is flowing there? If that much
juice if flowing to evaporate water from heat, I would assume that
would really be draining the battery, if not causing serious
electrial strain. But I have never really heard of this before? Try
a shot at posting in the forumn, I'm curious as to what that would
be.

Later,

Joe