RE: [DMCForum] Re: Religion Thread

>Didn't you used to live in Louisiana? Those little fishies are
>everywhere down here. The creationists especially love to have a big
>one labelled "Truth" eating a fish labelled "Darwin". I don't like
>them because they make me laugh too hard. I usually steer clear of the
>people with the fishes on their cars because they tend to be horribly
>reckless and incredibly hurried drivers.
><snip>
>
>--Farrar

Yes, I did and the key word being "I used to live there".  The bumper
'accoutrement'* I have been looking for in this regard is a UFO hovering
over the fish as it sprouts legs :P

Greg

*PS - Good one Nadrew; I had to look that expensive word up :)

PSS - DISCLAIMER:  This was a JOKE, and only A JOKE.  I really don't want to
keep the discussion skewed but I couldn't resist.