[DMCForum] Tilley... was Re: evaporator hell...

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> How would you raise funds for R&D to build your "Free
> Energy" machine?

Why is this important? We're talking about Tilley, who has,
supposedly, already built his machine. This is the assumption I based
my response on. Furthermore, what R&D are you talking about? I didn't
say "I'd go out and find a way to build a machine", I said "If I
stumbled across free energy." If you have the recipe and a working
prototype in your hands, as Tilley claims, there's no R&D left to do.
Prove your claims and rake in the profits if what you say is true.

> How would you pay for the legal work to file your
> patents?  Again, money..  (Sure, you could do it
> yourself for a few G's, but if your talking about a
> multi-million dollar idea, I would suggest using a
> professional)

A patent such as this would run $10k-$30k. Anyone sitting on a
guaranteed multi-billion dollar deal such as a working free-energy
machine would have no trouble coming up with the cash. I get enough
credit card offers that I could have access to $100k of credit within
a couple of weeks if I were so inclined. Credit terrible? Find
yourself an attorney, demonstrate the machine and promise him triple
his normal fee if he extends credit to you - or, barring that, a small
% of profits.

> My point is, you need money to develop any idea..

Absolutely. However, if you're still in the development phase, then
you don't actually have free energy and you aren't likely to attract
investors to such a crazy idea. Tilley claims to have the goods
already working. It's long past time to "put up or shut up."

> You could always pray for it.  LOL

Go ahead - mock the Christian. I suppose resorting to ridicule and
personal attacks is easier for some of you than actively engaging in
an adult discussion. I've done nothing to wrong you people, so I'd
appreciate it if you would drop the childish behavior. You know what,
I WOULD pray for it, and if it was God's will it would happen.

-Ryan