Re: [DMCForum] Tilley... was Re: evaporator hell...

Re: [DMCForum] Tilley... was Re: evaporator hell...

How would you raise funds for R&D to build your "Free
Energy" machine?

How would you pay for the legal work to file your
patents?  Again, money..  (Sure, you could do it
yourself for a few G's, but if your talking about a
multi-million dollar idea, I would suggest using a
professional)

My point is, you need money to develop any idea..
unless you are already rich, in which case you
probably would not be sitting around thinking about
things like free energy!  :)

You could always pray for it.  LOL

--- ryanpwright <yahoo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
> If I stumbled across free energy I'd take my machine
> to a local mall,
> call all the reporters in town, and show everyone
> how it worked (after
> filing my patents, of course). Within 24 hours every
> news story in the
> world would have picked it up and I'd be filthy rich
> beyond my wildest
> dreams. I wouldn't be sitting on it 2 years later
<SNIP>