Re: [DMCForum] Now this one really burn me, It annoys me just readingthi

Re: [DMCForum] Now this one really burn me, It annoys me just readingthis..

Uh huh.

"That's right, I ran over the kid in the driveway. Hey, it's not my
fault. It's God's will."

That won't hold up in court, though.

(Except maybe the U.S. Supreme Court?)

--Farrar

Marc Levy wrote:
> .. and I was thinking how wonderful it would be if I
> could live my life this way....   Thinking that I am
> not in control of anything, so who cares what I do!

click here