[DMCForum] Concept Car WAS: evaporator hell was... evaporator is back

[DMCForum] Concept Car WAS: evaporator hell was... evaporator is back out

Walt

If you need some Al welded let me know, my friend would probably do it
for you in the university machine shop.

When I visited DMCH they just had the SS frame prepped and were
expecting the body and interior any time.  The sketches that James
showed me were really interesting.  I hope they get the car done in time
for the show, but they had a lot of work to do on top of customers
cars.  Building a custom car is not an easy task, is it Jim...

Andrei

Walter Coe wrote:

>Had a really interesting conversation with James Espey.  He
>knows what a blabber mouth I am, so here's what he told me:
>DMCH is working on making new cars and said that the
>evaporators that are going into it might be able to be made
>to fit the old cars.  New cars?  DeLoreans?  He said that
>they might have something ready to bring to the Pigeon Forge
>show.  I'm curious to see.

click here