[DMCForum] Re: evaporator hell was... evaporator is back out

[DMCForum] Re: evaporator hell was... evaporator is back out

Uh...I'll pass on the stainless braid. I still have a million other
repairs to make.

It's been raining so hard here that any PB Blaster I spray will wash
right off but I'll try.

Walt, definitely bring evaps, including that new aluminium one that
you don't want to use. If push comes to shove, I may have to buy if
from you. Remember, up in Maryland I can withstand the slight loss of
heat transfer efficiency. Everything on my car was so rusted that I'm
afraid that this junction is going to make trouble for us when we get
up here.

Rich