[DMCForum] The preparations begin

I don't have nearly as much to do as Bill, but I'm getting my shit in order
for PF. I decided to go ahead and rent a big truck to haul my car. Since I
was getting the dolly for free, I figured I'd splurge and get a nice size
truck to haul it.

I fixed a few problems with my flux capacitor last night. I can't believe
that thing is going on 2 years old. I still haven't decided if I'll
construct the BTTF conversion in PF or not. I know I'd get some looks on the
road if I hauled it with all that shit on it.

click here