[DMCForum] Re: No A/C Fans

Walt,

I am very lucky that you are a "know-it-all".  I am still a beginner
that just loves his DMC but needs help sometimes. :)

I forgot that you used to work with Tom back when he owned my car.
I'm glad you still remember it!  I also wish I would have made it to
the show.  I've let work and other things keep me away from the
DeLorean and the projects I wanted to accomplish.  I'm trying to
redeem myself over the summer.

It's funny you mention the switch falling apart.  I completley forget
this happened when I removed it many months ago.  It's what I get for
not testing it right after I re-installed it.  I put it back together-
- maybe I screwed it up.  I will take it apart again and look for
anything obvious.

I will test for an open circuit with a test light.

Regarding the A/C compressor, I hear something click, startup, and
click off within 5 seconds. I should probably get my act together on
the fan switch and see if anything is really wrong.  Like you said,
it could probably be working just fine.

I had no idea on the Radiator fans.  I will take a look.  Sounds
cool.  I appreciate the info on that.  Tom mentioned he made quite a
few improvements-- I just didn't know that was one of them.

Thanks for your help.  I really appreciate it.

Bill