Re: [DMCForum] Re: Mr Fusion Sticker (to Farrar and others)

lakelanier20 wrote:
> Geez... don't you spend hours a day scouring the internet for BTTF
> and DeLorean related stuff?

LOL -- Maybe an hour ... but doesn't reading this Forum count? :P I
check the classifieds weekly, as well, but reading too much about
DeLoreans and looking at pretty pictures only makes me wish the next
year would pass more quickly ... by next April I should be ready to
purchase *my* DeLorean with a minimum of financing. (I've had a few
financial setbacks, but by God I'm sticking to my own personal deadline
-- otherwise it will feel as if I've accomplished nothing these past ten
years. LOL)

Thanks for the links and info -- I'll check the websites out tonight as
I'm sipping my martini. :)

--Farrar