[DMCForum] PF Windshield

Hi everyone. I have a crack in my windshield (bought the car that
way) and am hesitant to bring it to a local glass shop. Very few of
them will touch it, and the ones that will are very careful to point
out that if they break the new one they won't be held responsible. I
understand that part and would really prefer to use someone who is
familiar with installing one in a Delorean. P.J Grady's is probably
the closest place but it is still a 10 hour drive each way to Long
Island.

I will be in PF and was wondering how hard it would be to do it
there. I don't mind paying for the work, I am more concerned with
having it done right. Any ideas?

Mike