Re: [DMCForum] Last chance before Ebay!

You spent $19K on it and now you are selling it for half
price?  That's the problem with these cars... it takes an
exceptional buyer to appreciate all the effort that goes
into fixing a car up versus one that looks similar but still
needs everything.

I strongly suggest laying off putting the car on eBay until
the Pigeon Forge show is over.  I think you would loose some
potential buyers because they will be too busy.

So when you say you spent $19K, how much of that is labor?

Walt