[DMCForum] Re: Unknown vin, I'm looking at this as a project car...

[DMCForum] Re: Unknown vin, I'm looking at this as a project car...

James, I know you probably have heard this before, but I'll say it
anyway.  If you want that car, don't pay any more than $10,000 for
it.  Less if is dosen't run.

Johnny
5518