[DMCForum] Parts Car for sale...possibly

[DMCForum] Parts Car for sale...possibly

I'm thinking of selling the rest of the parts car that I have.  Its
a rolling chassis, engine, 5 speed, lots of hoses and lines still
attached.  It has the PJ Grady suspension set (front and rear shocks
and springs), rebuild calipers, new rotors.  The car was hit up
front in the passenger section.  The pics show the damage.  The
frame doesn't have much if any rust.  I was planning on getting the
damage fixed and used for my car, but things have come up so I'm
toying with the idea of selling. if anyone is interested please
email me off the list to discuss the price.  my email address is
erikgeerdink (at) yahoo.com

pics can be seen in the photos section un PARTS CAR...possibly.

Thanks,
Erik