[DMCForum] Re: More B28E/F

Martin,

This is incredibly short notice...
If you have a bolt-on Euro performance upgrade kit
and
If it is ready to sell
and
if it is at a reasonable price
and
if you can get someone to fly it over to Pigeon Forge
and
if it doesn't take up too much room in my DeLorean on the
drive home
then I'd like to buy one.  This would be a totally separate
deal from the project we are doing with Darren.  BTW, how's
he coming along?  I'm worried that things will take so long
that Don with the SS exhaust will forget he still owes me an
exhaust system.

I tried to get Don to send me the exhaust system as I had
originally specified for it to be configured (for a stock
DeLorean with cats, optional bypass pipes, polished) and he
was either stalling or didn't understand or maybe he was
just being Don.  If you could get him to go on and send me
that exhaust system, I would be very pleased.  I can always
order another system when Darren is ready for it.  I don't
put all my effort into just one DeLorean. :-)

Walt