From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx [mailto:billsfanmd@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 10:27 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] plastic guide trim between door window....

As Rich and I prepare his car for the journey to PF we have resolved alot of
his door problems. One that remains is that the black plastic trim piece
that separates the toll window and the regular window. It falls about a half
an inch when he puts the toll window down. I tried to look inside the door
on each side to see what holds it but it was late and we were putting the
door back together quickly.

Anyone tell me what holds it up underneath? It appeared to have some sort of
weatherstripping adhesive on each side inside the door but wanted to hear
from someone who has repaired theirs...

thanks for any help

Mike C
2109