Re: [DMCForum] plastic guide trim between door window....

Re: [DMCForum] plastic guide trim between door window....

It sounds like you are speaking of the fuzzy rubber that
lines the aluminum channel separating the toll booth window
from the rest of the glass?  I glued mine in using some 3M
Supper Weather Strip Adhesive.  But this stuff is bright
yellow, so be careful that it doesn't show.  Permatex has
their cheaper black version.  I've never tried it.

If you have the toll booth glass out of the door, replace
the velcro while you have access.  The factory stuff is peel
& stick that tends to fall out.  The stainless there will
scratch the glass if it doesn't have the velcro.  I've seen
many unnecessarily scratched windows because the owners
aren't aware of the problem.

Walt