[DMCForum] PF car show gathering

Hey Everybody

I just read over the itinerary on Ken's website about the car show. It
looks to me like the best night for a DMCForum gathering is Thursday
night after everyone arrives and the tech seminars are over. If Ken is
suggesting the Comedy Barn's 8:15 show for people to see, then that
means all of the events have to be finished at around 8 for people to
make it to the show. That leaves the rest of the evening free.

So.. there's a great brewery up in Gatlinburg, open pretty late too.
What does everyone think about this idea?

Eric Itzel