[DMCForum] New guy after some advice.

Hi all,

My name is Dan and I have just joined the DMCForum.  I'm based in the UK and I'm
currently looking for a De Lorean to purchase and import back here to England

Now here comes the question.  Is it worth getting one that needs some work or would I be
better off just getting a fully restored one ???

I have a budget of around $12000 and I have been looking around the web for any that are
for sale.  I'm I aiming to low ???  I dont mind millage or the state of the inside as long as
the chassis and body are ok.

Now I dont mind hard work, I have been a Lotus nut for years and have restored a few over
the years so I know how frustrating there designs can be to work on, but how hard is it to
get things like body panels, trim etc ???

Many thanks and I hope you dont mind me asking these types of basic questions.

Dan

click here