From: content22207 [mailto:brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 4:00 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Making plans for PF (Tow Dolly)

Harder than South Carolina -- you're going to be in the mountains.

Manually downshift if the transmission starts to hunt. If your cooler
is up front, don't run the A/C (heat from the condensor). That third
truck lane is there for a reason -- don't be afraid to use it.

Ken K hauls DeLo's with a baby truck, on a trailer no less, so it can
be done.

See you in June.

Bill Robertson