[DMCForum] Front-end vibration

Guys,

I'm still ironing out a minor front-end vibration.

I have new tires (8 months old). They were balanced of course.
My rotors have been freshly turned.
My front calipers are new and don't bind or grab.
My sway bar bushings are all new.
The front-end was aligned and it's well within specs.
I've checked my tire pressure.

The vibration begins at 55mph, is worst 60mph, lessens at 65mph and
is about gone from 70mph+.

Did I perhaps throw a wheel weight? Also, could worn control arm
bushings (upper/lower) cause this?

Thanks,
Rich A.