[DMCForum] Re: Making plans for PF (Tow Dolly)

[DMCForum] Re: Making plans for PF (Tow Dolly)

I heard that too but my DeLorean fit perfectly on to the trailer and
the U-haul dealer didn't give me any static about putting a DeLorean
on it.

Rich A.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxx>
wrote:
> They will claim that their -trailer- is too narrow.  The dolly is
fine,
> however, they will no longer rent it to you unless you rent one of
their
> trucks.

> -Dave

Haul
> version was not wide enough for the De Lorean?  Or was that in
reference to
> their trailer?
>
> Greg
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor