[DMCForum] Re: More B28E/F

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Hervey" <john@xxxx> wrote:

> The 0-438-100-037 FD was made for the Porsche 911 Turbo Euro w/o
Lambda and
> in the US before 1980 when emissions was started. I would not work
correctly
> on the Delorean because of the different pressure settings.

Ok, what fd is normally used in a E setup? is the pressure to
the injectors higher?

> If you want to
> trade I can supply you a FD that will work on what ever way your
> going back with the car.

Sure :)
If the 037 is not suitable for a PRV running a non-lambda setup,
I have no use of it anyway.

I'll probably take a trip to the scrapyard this week, I need some
clamps for my air-filter box, I'll try to find some more distributors
as well :)

--
wilhelm

click here