Re: [DMCForum] More B28E/F

Not so - an 038 CPR's vacuum enrichment is MUCH lower than the DeLorean
CPR (around 0.2bar drop in control pressure vs over 1bar in an 066
DeLorean CPR), and an 038 in a DeLorean engine results in terrible
backfiring when cold. Been there, done it. The DeLorean CPR only gives
vacuum enrichment when cold, and the throttle enrichment is controlled
by the lambda system when warm.

William was querying the 037 metering head, not CPR, and it looks like a
non-lambda B28E one to me, the later one with adjustable ports.

Martin

John Hervey wrote:

> Wilhelm,
> The 0-438-140-038 CPR was used on several euro cars, Ford, Peugeot, Volvo
> and Renault. It should work fine on the Delorean because it was used on the
> Volvo 240 and 260 injected E engines from 80 thru 84.

click here