[DMCForum] Re: !! - starting problem please back on track solved?

[DMCForum] Re: !! - starting problem please back on track solved?

It was the fuel pump...damn - it was BRAND NEW!!

I put in the old one and it started right up...

BUT  I got to learn a hell of a lot and for that I am very thankful!!

Especially to you Rich for being patient with me and taking me
through steps that may well come in handy in the future!!

thanks again!