RE: [DMCForum] Be sure to vote!

JFK was before my time, however I beleive JFK had
military motivation.

Considering how the way wars are fought has changed
over the past 30 years, I would not call NASA spending
military.

I am all for space exploration, however....
considering all of the other things going on in the
world, and RECORD deficit in such a short time, I dont
think now is the time for it.  I was not realy
questioning NASA spending, just Dubya's motive for it.